Our animals are sick and can be healed.
Please use the resources below to learn how and why our animals get sick and how we can heal them.
- Call to Action: Detox Your Pet ASAP: Learn about which remedies to use to detox your animal.
- How to Give Thuja 1M: Learn about why Thuja 1M must be given if you have a purebred animal.
- Quick Tips on How to Keep your Dog Healthy: Here's a brief overview of what you should do to keep your pet as healthy as possible.
- Raw Dog Food Primer: 6 Steps to Get Started: Learn how to make the transition from kibble to raw food
- Dr. Jean Dodds - Dog Vaccine Protocol: Dr. Jean Dodds, DVM is considered to be an expert in pet healthcare and has focused her career on vaccination protocols, thyroid issues and nutrition. We highly recommend following her vaccine protocol, which will carefully administer vaccines as opposed to bombarding your animal with potentially unneeded and immune-compromising shots.
- USA Veterinary Directory / Integrative Holistic Veterinary Care: Use this resource to find an integrative vet near you.
- 5 Health Benefits of Acupuncture for Dogs: The benefits of acupuncture for dogs include pain management, support for arthritis and hip displasia, dermatitis, gastrointestinal. issues and allergies. Definitely worth exploring in lieu of or in addition to conventional pain medicines.
- Healing with Turmeric Golden Paste for Dogs: Turmeric has been used for centuries to optimize health and cure illness. It is a powerful antioxidant; it is natural and effective anti-inflammatory; t can help prevent and even treat cancer and It protects the liver from toxins.
- 5 Apoquel Alternatives that are Better for your Dog: There are many risks associated with Apoquel (check our blog post) and there are many healthier alternatives #iykyk
- To Titer or Revaccinate: Before you vaccinate, please ask your vet to do a titer test first. A titer test measures the amount of antibodies your animal has and will determine if an additional vaccine is necessary, which is probably isn't if you have vaccinated before. Please check out Jean Dodds lecture on titer testing.