Anti-Money Laundering Policy
It is the policy of Bobzilla to comply with anti-money laundering obligations imposed by the federal government, including applicable provision of the Money Laundering Control Act of 1986, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA Patriot Act of 2001, the rule and regulations overseen by the united States Treasury Department Office of Foregin Assets Control and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, and other legal requirements.
Reason for Policy/Purpose
The purpose of this policy is to enhance Bobzilla’s compliance with anti-money laundering laws and regulations, to assist law enforcement in combating illegal money laundering, and to minimize the rest of Bobzilla’s resources being used for improper purposes. Failure to comply with anti-money laundering regulations could result in civil and criminal penalties to Bobzilla and or individual staff.
Who Needs to Know this Policy
Money laundering is conducting or attempting to conduct a financial transaction knowing that the transaction is designed in whole or in part to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of the proceeds of unspecified unlawful activity. To assist the federal government in detecting, preventing and eradicating criminal and terrorist financing activity, Bobzilla will take all of the necessary steps to comply with applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
Bobzilla will maintain an anti-money laundering program in accordance with the Bank Secrecy Act, as amended by the USA Patriot Act, and other applicable federal laws and regulations. The program is reasonably designed to prevent Bobzilla donations from being used to facilitate money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities. The program includes:
- Procedures to verify customer identification and retain necessary identifying and transactional information;
- A designated compliance officer to coordinate compliance with the program;
- Suspicious activity reporting procedures and document retention guidelines for any suspicious activity reports and support documentation;
- Training and education of appropriate personnel concerning their responsibilities under the program, including suspicious activity reporting; and
- Independent review to monitor and maintain an adequate program
Concerns regarding transactions that are unusually large or that appear suspicious and questions regarding money laundering in general should be directed to Bobzilla at email@example.com
Please use the information on Bobzilla's website to figure out how to help your dog thrive.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.