Vaccines and Vaccinosis
Vaccines are important. Your dog needs them, but not the amount recommended by the AKC and probably your vet too.
That's a lot of vaccines, especially considering vaccines are designed to last for 7-15 years in the body. Vaccinosis is an adverse reaction to vaccines and refers to a set of symptoms that occur after the administration of vaccines immediately or chronically, months or even years later.
Because the genetic line of English Bulldogs have been over-vaccinated and puppies are typically born via c-section, they don’t acquire the natural bacteria he/she needs to maintain a balanced gastrointestinal tract from his/her mother, resulting in a compromised immune system beginning at birth and further aggravated by and triggered by vaccines, which ultimately becomes the disease itself.
We have found that every single english bulldog suffers from the over vaccination of distemper, exhibiting symptoms linked to the distemper disease such as: pneumonia, conjunctivitis, dry eye, interdigital cysts, skin lesions, staph infections, lip fold dermatitis and gastrointestinal issues.
Traditional veterinary medicine does not acknowledge vaccines as being a major culprit and cause of disease. Traditional medicine responds to these symptoms that stem from vaccines, by treating with immunosuppressants, assuming the animal has a immune problem. The drugs hide the illness by providing temporary relief, only for symptoms to reappear with a vengeance.
So what is the cure?
We have found the only system of medicine that english bulldogs are positively responding is homeopathy.
Homeopathy was created in 1801 and has been used since that time. Traditional veterinary medicine dismisses homeopathy due to lack of studies and evidence. These remedies are inexpensive and there are no patents, therefore the lack of studies are not surprising. However, there is more than enough evidence to prove its efficacy on English bulldogs. Homeopathy has successful cured every single bulldog skin issue we have come across and we have found it is the ONLY treatment that is helping bulldogs.
- Rabies Miasm in Dogs: Informative article from Dogs Naturally that discusses "miasms," a homeopathic term that refers to "chronic disturbance unrecognized except as it’s manifested by acute flareups of what seem to be individual diseases." If your dog is suffering from a rabies miasm, this article contains homeopathic remedies to reverse it.
- Stories from Pet Owners who Reported Issues with their Pets and Vaccinations: Unfortunate and way too common sad stories from pet parents who share how their animals suffered and died from vaccine reactions. These are very sad and can be avoided.
- Vaccinosis: Do your Research before you Vaccinate: Informative article on the importance of learning about vaccines before you vaccinate your dog so you can become the best advocate fort them as possible.
- Vaccinosis Disease: The Hidden Symptoms of Vaccine Induced Disease: Vaccines are important, but too many "are counterproductive to health, rather bringing about the very diseases they were meant to prevent."
- Vaccination Reactions Can Mimic Disease Symptoms: The rabies vaccine contains a trace amount of rabies virus, which can cause the exact same symptoms of rabies itself. Rabies vaccinosis symptoms are physical, mental and emotional and are often overlooked by vets and will not associate a connection between these symptoms and the vaccine.
- Vaccine Reaction Essay: Veterinary Photos of Injection Site Tumors and Cancers: A descriptive and graphic essay that provides photo-video evidence of vaccine-induced disease caused by booster shots. See more on our blog!)
- Vaccinosis: What is it, and How Can You Help Your Pet?: Interesting read on why benadryl is NOT the answer when your dog is not feeling well.
Check out the videos below to learn more about vaccinosis and miasms.